Friday, May 27, 2011

Enter to Win!

Enter to Win 5 Organza Necklaces FREE from my shop!

I joined a FUN new Etsy Team Called: Etsy Contests
What a fun Way to get views, hearts, and maybe a few sales!

Here is my contest Info: Find the Organza Necklace Listing in my Shop and guess How many are in the FIRST picture!
Whoever gets the closest, will win 5 of them at no cost to them! I will Ship the items to you at my expense:)

Contest is open Now (5/27) through Next Saturday the (6/4).
ALSO, any purchased Made between now and the 4th, Will Receive a complimentary Organza Necklace FREE with Purchase!
Thank you!!


Go to my Shop on Etsy: ImaginaryBee.com 
Find the Necklace Listing, figure up your guess and come back to the link below to enter into this contest!
Click HERE to Enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment